Partners | Affiliations | Academics | Nonprofits | Companies | Governments
The World Engagement Institute (WEI) recognizes the fundamental importance that companies, small and medium enterprises and the private, for-profit sector has in international development. We also recognize that the private sector alone cannot unlock the complexity and systemic problems of extreme poverty, human insecurity, gender inequality and injustice. For that to happen, companies involved in poverty alleviation and international development programs need to involve other sectors while promoting local business community. They also need the collaboration and expertise with government, civil society and academia to promote sustainable changes through the necessary institutional reforms that lead to economic growth and human development. We are proud of our growing network of private partners who share the mission and responsibility to avoid exploitative relations for the establishment of mutually beneficial partnerships.
Agriculture Biotechnologies Pakistan (pvt.) Ltd
- Agri Biotech is a multi-disciplinary organization set up by a fine blend of professionals and technocrats well versed with practical application of agriculture bio-technologies and its future potentialities in development of agriculture as an industry. Vast experience and vision were instrumental in the identification of biotechnology as the industry of the future and hence led to the birth of Agriculture Bio-technologies company in Pakistan with expending horizons. Agri Biotech is established to introduce the new and innovative technologies for sustainable development of agriculture by ensuring the availability of high quality, high yielding disease resistant, virus free planting material, premium quality seed, intensive cultivation practices and to introduce the advance agriculture management system. The aims and objectives of Agri-Biotech include i) Production and development of premium quality planting material using tissue culture technology; ii) Green house technology for off-seasoned vegetable and fruit production and floriculture. iii) Contract farming; iv) Project implementation back-up; v) Extension work; vi) Overseas and domestic marketing of the final produce; vii) Finance to grower through banks and farmers co-operatives for agriculture implements; viii) Human resources development in the field of advanced agricultural technologies; ix) Development of Agri processing industry in fruits and vegetables. Read more >>
AlHuda Center for Islamic Banking and Islamic Economics (CIBE)
- AlHuda Center of Islamic Banking and Islamic Economics (CIBE) is a recognized name in Islamic banking and finance Market for trainings, research and advisory over the last six years. The prime goal has always been to keep commitments and provide state-of-the-art Advisory Consultancy and Education through various well recognized modes. These include: campus programs, distance learning programs, trainings workshops, awareness programs and Islamic microfinance products. All of these efforts are linked to our distinguished publications in Islamic Banking and Finance. The CIBE is dedicated to serve the community as a unique institution providing trainings, education and consultancy in the field of Islamic Banking & Finance, not only in Pakistan but all over the world. It has so far organized more than 300 trainings, 32 successful campus programs and training courses with numerous national and international students. It is worth mentioning that AlHuda-CIBE platform has produced remarkably successful International conferences on Islamic banking and finance in Pakistan, South Africa, Mauritius, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan and U.A.E. AlHuda-CIBE is committed in developing a new generation of business leaders, managers, academicians & researchers in this field. Read more >>
Center for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE)
- The Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) is a global Sustainability (CSR) strategic advisory and training organization with offices in Chicago, Brussels and Athens. CSE works in more than 20 countries with private and public sector clients including FT 500 for the integration of Sustainability (CSR) within their operations and has extensive experience in the areas of Sustainability (CSR) Strategy, Reporting, Carbon footprint and Supply Chain Management. CSE is a leading training provider to more than 5000 Executives and has partnerships with leading global institutes including Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), CDP, myclimate, Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) and many others. Read more >>
- Loquitius, L.L.C. specializes in consulting and analysis in the national security arena. Loquitius offers a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of services to government organizations and private businesses. Loquitius provides plans and solutions to more effectively manage, educate, and protect your daily operations and personnel. Loquitius contractors have served in a wide variety of government and business organizations, accumulating years of significant and relevant experience and expert training which are utilized to provide you with the following services: Domestic and international security: Loquitius personnel are experts in the fields of domestic and international security, and provide comprehensive and up-to-date nation studies and analyses that will assist in your organization’s planning and management. Read more >>
- Statecraft International is a minority-owned small disadvantaged business that draws from a deep well of international consultants, including from over 400 men and women who have recently worked as civilian and military advisors and experts in Rule of Law efforts in recent stability and nation-building operation in the Balkans, Iraq, and Afghanistan, including scores who have worked in a wide variety of developing democracies in conflict and post-conflict environments, including sitting and retired judges. Statecraft has designed judicial development and access to justice programs throughout the world. One Statecraft principal is a former judicial affairs counsel and policy advisor to the Leader of the United States Senate; another is a former clerk to the chief judge of the U.S. District Court (D.C.). Others include leading ethicists, law professors, and organizational change experts. Read more >>
Wamar International, Inc.
- Wamar International, LLC. is a leading global provider of premium services and products in the fields of Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Aviation, Real Life Support and Defense and Security. Wamar was established in California in 1983 and incorporated in 1987. Since then, it has expanded its global footprint with the establishment of offices in Amman, Jordan; Baghdad, Iraq; Munich, Germany; Belfort, France; Johannesburg, South Africa; Jupiter, Florida, USA; and Reading, Pennsylvania, USA. Wamar has a deep and extensive understanding of the sciences of energy and engineering. Over the years, Wamar has provided both leading enterprises and government agencies with unique and highly valuable services that feature superior quality and value. Wamar has collaborated with hundreds of leading enterprises and government agencies on first-grade projects that not only deliver unprecedented value but which also feature pioneering technologies and applications that repeatedly set new industry standards. Read more >> _